barker & meowsky’s Squirrel TV™ 2014 Video Contest – Entrants will submit their homemade video of squirrels having fun. The video must be a minimum of 5 seconds long, maximum of 1 minute 30 seconds. The video entry with the most votes as of midnight October 31th 2014 CST wins and will receive a $75 barker & meowsky gift card. Winner will be notified via email or squirrel mail.
*How to enter
- facebook page http://a.pgtb.me/cFMdXQ
- Submissions will not be accepted after midnight October 31th 2014 CST.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of contest registration.
- Employees of barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™
- Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and approval by barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days after winning barker & meowsky’s Squirrel TV™ 2014 Video Contest, which ends on midnight October 31 th 2014 CST. The winner or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 30 days after being selected or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the second place entrant.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ retains the right to disqualify any contestant if the rules are not followed ie: not the entrant’s original video.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Contest Rules.
- If the contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest at their discretion.
- By submitting a video to barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™, I agree that the video is the original, uncopied work of the author or authors. Also, that I have cleared and am responsible for clearing of the use, rights and copyrights of all non-original material in the piece, either by permission of the original creator(s), or under the parameters and protections afforded by the principles of Fair Use. The ownership and rights of videos submitted and published to barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ shall reside with the author(s). Similarly, barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ reserves the right to edit or modify video submissions and to use the video in all matters relating to the publication, advertising, publicity and showcasing of barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ “barker & meowsky’s Squirrel TV™ 2014 Video Contest” and future contests.
- barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ and its affiliates are not liable for any damage, injury or harm as a result of viewer submitted content.