The Squirrels TV video 2014 Contest – Entrants will submit a video of their local squirrel. The video must be a minimum of 5 seconds long, maximum 1 minute. The submission with the most thumbs up voting and “ likes” by midnight of September 30th 2014 will be the selected winner who will be notified via email. The winner will receive a $75 barker & meowsky gift card.
*How to enter
Must be a legal resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older to participate in the contest. Participants must do the following:
- Must submit a video of a squirrel through the contest submission email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include seperate from the video, your pet's name and your contact information.
- Submissions will not be accepted after midnight Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) of September 30th 2014.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of contest registration.
- Employees of barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™, affiliates, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this contest.
- Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and approval by barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days after winning. The winner or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 30 days after being selected or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ retains the right to disqualify any contestant if the rules are not followed.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Contest Rules.
- If the contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest at their discretion.
- By submitting a video to barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™, I agree that the video is the original, uncopied work of the author or authors. Also, that I have cleared and am responsible for clearing of the use, rights and copyrights of all non-original material in the piece, either by permission of the original creator(s), or under the parameters and protections afforded by the principles of Fair Use. The ownership and rights of videos submitted and published to barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ shall reside with the author(s). Similarly, barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ reserves the right to edit or modify video submissions and to use the video in all matters relating to the publication, advertising, publicity and showcasing of barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ , “The Squirrels TV video 2014 Contest“ and future contests.
- barker & meowsky ® a paw firm ™ and its affiliates are not liable for any damage, injury or harm as a result of viewer submitted content.